1.ARP H8F Progress Report Overview
The FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for Health Centers (ARP H8F) provides one-time funding for a 2-year period of performance to support health centers funded under the Health Center Program to prevent, mitigate, and respond to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and to enhance health care services and infrastructure.
2.Accessing the ARP H8F Progress Report
1. Login to EHBs.
2. From the EHBs home page, click the Tasks tab to view the Pending Tasks - List page.
3. The ARP H8F Progress Report task will show 'Progress Report' in the 'Task' column and will show your H8F grant number in the 'Entity' column.
|4. Click the Start link in the 'Options' column, to begin your progress report.|
3.Completing the ARP H8F Progress Report
1. On the Progress Report - Status Overview page, you will see the applicable forms to complete the ARP H8F Progress Report. The report consists of three forms:
|2. Click the Update link in the 'Options' column next to the Contact Information Form.|
3.1 Completing the Contact Information Form
1. Enter the contact information for the point of contact for your H8F progress report.
|2. Click the Save and Continue button to proceed to the ARP H8F Form.|
3.2 Completing the ARP H8F Form
1. Complete the following questions on the ARP H8F Form.
Question 1: Project Status
Question 2: Please provide a status update and describe success and lessons learned on the activities supported with this funding in the following areas consistent with your HRSA-approved H8F Award Submission. For each category selected in the approved H8F Award Submission, identify what activities have been completed, are in progress, and/or are planned with this funding. Select N/A ONLY for categories that are not included in your H8F Award Submission: (check all that apply)
Question 3: Are the implemented or planned activities described above and associated uses of the funds consistent with your approved H8F Award Submission?
Question 4: Are there or do you anticipate any issues or barriers in the use of the funding and/or implementing the planned activities consistent with your approved H8F Award Submission?
|2. Click the Save and Continue button to proceed.|
3.3 Completing the Final Performance Narrative Form
1. The Final Performance Narrative Form should only be completed if this is your final progress report. If this is not your final report, do not select "Complete" on the ARP H8F Form.
2. Complete the following questions on the Final Performance Narrative Form:
Question 1: Is this your final report?
Question 2: Performance Narrative
|3. Click the Save and Continue button to proceed to the Review page.|
4.Submitting the ARP H8F Progress Report
1. On the Review page, review your progress report forms to ensure that all information entered is accurate. Access each form by clicking on the View link in the 'Options' column. Click on the Continue button to proceed to the Submit Report page.
|2. On the Submit Report page, click on the Submit button to submit your progress report to HRSA.|
5.Responding to Change Requests for the ARP H8F Progress Report
1. After submitting the ARP H8F Progress Report, HRSA may determine that additional information or corrections are needed to what was originally submitted.
|2. If a change request is sent, your progress report will be accessible to you immediately in your pending tasks queue. Follow the steps found in section 1. Accessing the ARP H8F Progress Report to revisit and update the information in your progress report consistent with the email notification.|