In the case that a member of your organization has left and should no longer be associated with your organization, the user can be removed by an AO or other user with "Manage Users" privileges.
Follow these steps to remove a user from the Organization
To remove a user from the organization, you must have the "Manage Users" privilege at the Organization Level.
- Log into EHBs
- Click the Organization tab at the top of the page. My Registered Organizations - List page opens and displays organizations that you are already registered to.
- Click the down-arrow icon next to the Organization Folder link in the Options column. A list of context menu options is displayed.
- Click the Registered Users menu option. The Users - List page opens with a list of users in the organization.
- Locate the user you wish to delete.
- Click the down-arrow icon next to the Update Privileges link in the Options column. A list of context menu options is displayed.
- Click the Remove User menu option. The Organization User - Remove page opens.
- Enter a comment and click the Save and Continue button. The user will no longer be able to access your organization in the EHBs.