How do I update my contact information in the EHBs?
The information you enter in the registration form is used throughout other processes in the EHBs. If your contact information changes, you should update your EHBs profile so these changes are reflected throughout the system.
Information that you can update includes:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Physical Location Address
*Follow the steps below to update your contact information in the EHBs:
- Log into the EHBs.
- In the top right menu, move your mouse over your username to expand the drop-down menu options. A list of options is displayed.
- Click the View/Update Profile option. The View/Update Profile page opens with the registration information you entered when you created your account.
- Update information as necessary and click the Continue button to save your changes.
- When the Confirmation page opens, review your updated profile and then click the Confirm button to complete the process.
How do I change my Password/Security Question?
In the top right menu, select the Change Password link from the pulldown menu under your username.
How do I add my EHBs account to a different Organization in the EHBs?
In some cases, a user may have to work on grants associated with different organizations within EHBs.
Follow the steps below to register your account with another organization:
- Log into the EHBs.
- Click the Organization tab at the top of the page. A list of organizations that you are already registered to is displayed.
- On the My Registered Organizations - List page, click the Register to Another Organization button near the top left of the page. The Organization - Search page opens.
- Follow the instructions 1 through 4 in Step2 to choose your organizational role. Click Confirm to proceed.
How do I delete users who no longer work for my organization?
In the case that a member of your organization has left and should no longer be associated with your organization, the user can be removed by an AO or other user with "Manage Users" privileges.
Follow these steps to remove a user from the Organization
To remove a user from the organization, you must have the "Manage Users" privilege at the Organization Level.
- Log into EHBs
- Click the Organization tab at the top of the page. My Registered Organizations - List page opens and displays organizations that you are already registered to.
- Click the down-arrow icon next to the Organization Folder link in the Options column. A list of context menu options is displayed.
- Click the Registered Users menu option. The Users - List page opens with a list of users in the organization.
- Locate the user you wish to delete.
- Click the down-arrow icon next to the Update Privileges link in the Options column. A list of context menu options is displayed.
- Click the Remove User menu option. The Organization User - Remove page opens.
- Enter a comment and click the Save and Continue button. The user will no longer be able to access your organization in the EHBs.
How do I update my top favorites?
- In the top right menu, select the Manage Favorites link from the pulldown menu under your username.
- Click the Update Top Favorites sub tab, select your top favorites, and then Save your work.
How do I verify my Email Address?
In the top right menu, select the View/Update Profile link from the pulldown menu under your username, and then verify your email address.