|Registration & User Account FAQs|
Videos: How to Get Started in HRSA's EHBs
Why do I need to register as a user?
STEP 1: Create a User Account
Follow the steps below to complete Step 1 of the Registration Process - Create User Account:
- Go to and click the Click on Create an Account button
- On the Registration - Have an Account? page, in the I have never had an account section, click the I have never had an account: Create an Account link.
Registration instructions will be displayed. Click the Create Account button to proceed to the User Account - Create page.
- On the User Account - Create page, enter all required information (fields marked with a red asterisk (*)) and then click the Save and Continue button.
- On the User Account - Create Confirm page, review the information and click the Register button at the bottom of the page to complete your user account creation.
STEP 2: Register Your Account to an Organization
Follow the steps below to complete Step 2 of the Registration Process - Register Account to Organziation:
- On the User Account - Register to an Organization page, you can search for the organization to which you wish to be associated using Organization Parameters, Grant Parameters, Free Clinic parameters, or FQHC-LAL Parameters. Click on the link for the specific parameter you wish to use.
- Enter the required information and click the Search button. A list of orgnaizations that match your search criteria opens.
- In the Options column, click the Register link for the chosen organization.
- On the User Account - Select Organization Role page, select your role within your organization by clicking in the check box. Most users are "Other Employee." Click the Save and Continue button.
- When the Registration Results page opens, click the Login HRSA EHBs button. The Annual User Acknowledgment page opens.
- Please read the page and then click on the Accept button at the bottom of the page.