HRSA may send a submission back to you if additional information is needed. The status will appear as Change Requested.
Follow the steps below to re-submit the submission:
- In the Submissions - Incomplete List page, locate the submission in Change Requested status.
- Click the Start or Edit link in the Options column. The EDM Submission page will open.
- The HRSA Reviewer's comments as to what needs to be changed will appear in the Last Comment section toward the top of the page.
- Delete the attachments that need to be updated.
- Upload the revised attachments, based on the HRSA reviewer's feedback.
- Once all changes have been made, click the Submit to HRSA button to submit the revised submission. The EDM Submission - Confirmation page will open.
- Click the Confirm button to complete the process. The Submissions - Incomplete List page will open. You will receive a Success message that the submission has been submitted successfully. To locate the submitted report, click on the Recently Completed tab.